Effective date: 07/12/2020
What information do you collect
Slack Team Information:
When you or another user in your Slack team enables Talk-Talk.me, we receive the name and Slack id of your team.
Slack User Information:
If you use Talk-Talk.me on your Slack team, we receive your Slack username and id. This information may be shared only with your team for billing purposes.
We DO NOT KEEP any of the audio messages and speech-to-text transcriptions generated when using our Services. These messages are deleted from our servers right after processing has finished.
Web browser cookies:
Our Website uses “cookies” to enhance your user experience. Your web browser may place cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. You may choose to set your web browser to reject cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you do so, please note that some parts of the Website may not function properly.
Please also note that “cookies” are used to collect general usage and volume statistical information that does not include personal information.
Disclosure of information
We are not disclosing any of your information to anyone but your team. We only use your personal data to improve our Services.
We do not sell, lease or transfer your personal information to third parties, but we may and sometimes shall disclose your personal information if one of the following circumstances occur:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Google Cloud Platform – Cloud and Infrastructure Provider
Google Analytics – Website Analytics
Stripe – Payments
Sentry – Error Tracking Software
Crisp IM – Helpdesk & support
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the following data protection rights:
– If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing info@Talk-Talk.me;
– You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by info@Talk-Talk.me;
– Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
– You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
What If I Have Questions or Concerns?